graft (plural: grafts)
- A small shoot or scion of a tree inserted in another tree, the stock of which is to support and nourish it. The two unite and become one tree, but the graft determines the kind of fruit.
- A branch or portion of a tree growing from such a shoot.
- (Surgery) A portion of living tissue used in the operation of autoplasty.
- A con job.
- (slang): A cut of the take (money).
- (US), (Politics): A bribe, especially on an ongoing basis. (uncountable)
5 letters in word "graft": A F G R T.
No anagrams for graft found in this word list.
Words found within graft: